Golden Triangle with Shekhawati Region
THE TOUR JOURNEY AT A GLANCE
India is one of the world's most colorful, complex destinations. Our expert guides and private drivers bring India’s ancient civilization and its many layers to life, allowing for total comfort and flexibility while experiencing the best of India: delicious regional cuisine, fascinating bazaars, beautiful Mughal gardens, important pilgrimage sites, and spectacular beauty found in textiles, temple carvings, tribal arts, and regional architecture—often in restored palaces—are among the best in the world. Experience more with so much included…
EXPERIENCES AND VISITS IN THIS TOUR JOURNEY
- Walk thru Asia’s largest Spice Market and explore narrow lanes in Old Delhi
- City tours of seeing Old part of Delhi
- A wonderful tour of northern India’s ‘Golden Triangle’ and Open Art Gallery Mandawa.
- Take a tour of the majestic Junagarh Fort
- Explore the ‘Pink City of Jaipur, capital of the desert kingdom of Rajasthan with a guided city tour
- Explore the magnificence of the Pink City and make the most of your elephant ride which takes you to the top of Amber Palace in Jaipur
- Uncover vibrant Rajasthan, from the royal history of Jaipur.
- Ride up to Amber Fort on a caparisoned, by an elephant.
- Enjoy a guided tour of the 400-year-old deserted Moghul city of Fatehpur Sikri
- Visit of Magnificent Taj Mahal – The monument of Love
- See the breathtaking Taj Mahal bathed in the soft morning light, gazing in awe at the simple purity of its white marble and the exquisite craftsmanship of its inlay work
VIEW FULL ITINERARY
Delhi is one of India's most colorful and exciting metropolises, where the old and new cities exist harmoniously together. Upon arrival in Delhi, you will be met by our representatives who will transfer you to your hotel for check-in.
In the morning you will visit Jama Masjid, the largest and most well-known mosque in India, Raj Ghat- a simple and stunning memorial to Mahatma Gandhi, one of the main architects of India’s Independence from the British. Enjoy a rickshaw ride in Chandni Chowk followed by the orientation walk in Asia’s Largest Spice Market. Old Delhi street food is best enjoyed in its original setting, in the noisy labyrinthine by-lanes of Chawri Bazaar and Chandni Chowk; pass by the Redd Fort - this mighty fort was built with red sandstones under the rule of Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in 1638.
Afternoon proceeds for a visit to Lutyen’s Delhi, primarily consisting of the administrative area of the capital, India Gate and the Viceroy’s House (which is now known as Rashtrapati Bhawan). Visit Qutub Minar- the tallest stone tower as well as one of the finest Islamic structures raised in India; Humayun's Tomb- this magnificent garden tomb is the first substantial example of Mughal architecture in India.
Today, travel by road to Mandawa, on arrival check-in at hotel.
Afternoon enjoy a walking tour of Mandawa, dominated by a painted arched gateway adorned with Lord Krishna and his cows. Experience the walk in the village and see the frescoes paintings in various Havelis (mansions) such as Chokhani, Ladia Haveli, etc.
Today, travel by road to Bikaner, on arrival check-in at hotel.
In the afternoon, you will visit Junagarh Fort, Built-in 1593 A.D. by Raja Rai Singh. The fort made in red sandstone and marble, makes a picturesque ensemble of courtyards, kiosks and windows dotted all over the structure. Bhandasar Jain Temple, Beautiful 16th century A.D. Jain temple dedicated to the 13th Tirthankara. An enormous archway leads to the Jormal temple in a spacious courtyard. Take a tuk-tuk ride through the picturesque bazaar then walk through the old town to explore its narrow streets and take the opportunity to visit some ancient Havelis.
Today, travel by road to Jaipur, on arrival check-in at hotel.
Rest of the time at leisure.
Morning visit the city of Amber and its fort. Erected on a vast hill, the citadel and its fort were intended to protect the ancient capital of the state of Jaipur. Visit the various rooms, the inner courtyards, the rooms of public hearings, the Mughal gardens with star-shaped flower beds. In addition, Amber Fort offers panoramic views of Lake Maota. Other stops include the Hawa Mahal - the famous and magnificent Palace of the Winds.
Afternoon visit the City Palace of Jaipur, always occupied by maharaja and his family since the 18th century. The
ensemble is a superb blend of Rajput and Mughal architecture. Visit the palace museum with the collections of
miniatures, manuscripts, Mughal rugs, musical instruments, royal costumes, allowing you to discover the historical and artistic past of Jaipur. At the end of the day, you will take a rickshaw ride in the old town of Jaipur.
Option: Indian family for high tea with cookies in Jaipur with traditional welcome
Option: Bollywood movie at Raj Mandir
Rajmandir was the dream of Shri MehtabchandraGolcha who wanted a cinema hall that will cross the boundary of traditional cinema and will showcase more than just a movie. He wanted a cinema hall that could hold his audience for his style and elegance. A cinema that will make his audience feel like that they are the royal guest of a palace and are invited for complete entertainment. Rajmandir was his idea that has proud India and over the years has witnessed many movie premiers, and has become one of the most popular tourist places of Jaipur. Rajmandir is owned by Bhuramal Rajmal Surana, the reputed jewelers of Jaipur for 250 Years.
Option: Folk dance with dinner in Jaipur
Witness the renowned folk dancers bring the royal dining assembly to life as they sway to Rajasthani’s folk numbers. You can join them for a memorable evening followed by dinner.
Today, travel by road to Agra, en-route visit of Fatehpur Sikri (UNESCO Heritage Site), a remarkably preserved red sandstone fortress, which was the ephemeral capital of Emperor Akbar. Visit the Great Mosque, with the tomb of Sheikh Salim Chishti, the Jewel House also called Diwan-i-Khas (Audience Hall) containing the pillar of Akbar and the giant chessboard. Arrive Agra, check-in at the hotel
Afternoon free for independent activities
Option: Mohabbat-e-Taj Show
Spend your evening watching the amazing Mohabbat-e-Taj Show depicting the romantic love story of Emperor Shah Jahan and his beloved wife Mumtaj Mahal. It is a live show in the Hindi language and interpretation is available in English, French and German languages through headphones. Over 80 talented artists will perform this love story along with creative dance performances.
In the morning you will visit the Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World, to visit this marvellous sight. Built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in 1653 in memory of his favourite wife Mumtaz Mahal, this iconic white marble building is a true monument to undying love and is the world's finest example of Mughal and Persian architecture.
Afternoon you will visit Red Fort, originating from the 15th century and considered India's most important fortification. Built on a hill above Agra, its centrepiece is a tower with a marble balcony where Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan spent his last days imprisoned.
* Taj Mahal is closed every Friday
Breakfast at hotel & depart to Delhi
Upon arrival met and transfer you to the airport for your onward flight
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE IN YOUR TOUR COST
- Accommodation for a total of 08 nights on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- Transfers, sightseeing and excursions as per the program by air-conditioned Medium car.
- All entrance fees to the monuments as mentioned in the program
- English speaking local guide as per program,
- Cycle rickshaw ride in the local bazaar in Delhi & Jaipur.
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort, Jaipur.
- Company representative for assistance on all arrival and departure transfers.
- All presently applicable taxes including the GST charges levied recently by the Government.
- Two bottles of mineral water each day during sightseeing.
TOUR COST DOES NOT INCLUDE FOLLOWING EXPENSES
- International / Domestic Airfare
- Any new admission fees / taxes / fuel surcharges/ Visa fees
- Meals not mentioned
- All personal expenses such as beverages, laundry, trip cancellation and personal insurance, gratuities, excess baggage fees
- Early check-in/late check-out (except as noted)
- Camera/video fees at monuments
- Communication costs
- Any additional expenses due to unforeseen problems like a natural disaster, war or strikes, cancellation or misconnection of flights or a last-minute change of timings, etc.
- Any other service, which has not been specified as "included".
World Escapes India Pvt. Ltd. is a travel company launched in 2013 and run by passionate tourism professionals, committed to design innovative products which suits to the budget of all type of travelers. It is a dream of young professional having a collective experience of more than three decades in different areas of travel & airline Industry.
- Plot no 36, Mohit Nagar, Sector 15 (Near NSIT) Dwarka, New Delhi -110078