Experience Authentic Ayurvedic Massage In Kerala
Ayurveda treatment and holidays
THE TOUR AT THE GLANCE
Southern part of India host Kerala which is not only known for its beautiful beaches and palm trees but also a rejuvenating aura. Bountiful nature at the ‘God’s own country’ holds the secret of wellbeing in her heart. They follow the principles of Ayurveda while living a complete Ayurvedic lifestyle.
Critical part about a massage treatments in Kerala is that it provides herbal remedies using Ayurvedic medicines, coconut oil, warm oil essential oils, etc. They take a holistic approach and consider an individual's nervous system, immune system, energy points, energy channels, mind and body spirit. The locals follow the principles The magical herbs can cure any ailments and work wonders in soothing the senses. Kovalam is a popular tourist place among westerners because of its beautiful beaches. A number of westerners’ visits during the year. Kerala manages to satisfy all the desires to escape into pure nature
This tour is especially designed for someone who is looking for a a mild authentic Ayurvedic massage treatment and healing.
During this stay in South India we will take you on a sensory journey to the heart of the region From visit heritage monuments in Cochin to staying in a Luxury Houseboat in backwaters of Kerala, . With the classic backwaters and leisurely feels of the destination, it has always been the traveller’s favourite choice
EXPERIENCES AND VISITS IN THIS TOUR JOURNEY
- Guided tour of the port city Kochi – Queen of Arabian Sea
- Visit Cochin on the Malabar Coast, settled by the Portuguese, Dutch and finally the British.
- Explore the history and bygone technique of Fishing in Cochin.
- Enjoy the 300-year-old Indian classical dance form of Kerala- Kathakali Dance
- Private Guided visit to Temple, Palace, and Fort Kochi area.
- Private Houseboat cruise through the backwaters of Kerala.
- Kovalam–The wellness haven in Kerala - The home of Ayurveda
- Rejuvenation and Body Purification Therapy
- Daily Yoga and Meditation in kovalam
- Body massage therapy by expert massage therapists using Ayurvedic oil.
VIEW FULL ITINERARY
Upon arrival at Cochin International Airport receive a warm welcome by our representative who will help you with transfer to the hotel. Complete the check-in formalities and spend the rest of the day at leisure
Cochin-Situated on the south-west coast of India, Kochi or Cochin is a bustling commercial port city with a trading history that dates back to at least 600 years. It is the perfect synthesis of the past and the present, the wars won and lost, the cultures gained and cherished, and the heart and soul of Kerala that stays resolute regardless of whoever inhabits these shores. The commercial capital of Kerala, this emerging cosmopolitan city is widely regarded as a great indicator of the rising fortunes of God's Own Country.
Today, enjoy a tour of Cochin. Visit St. Francis Church, built in 1562 by St. Francis; this is India’s oldest
European-built church. Continue on to Mattanchery Dutch Palace, a double-storied palace. The most important feature of Mattanchery Palace is the murals in the bedchambers, which depict scenes from the Ramayana, Mahabharata. Proceed to the Jewish Synagogue, with its exquisite interior, which was constructed in 1568 and make a stop at the Jewish cemetery. Continue along the coastline, where one can view the unique and still-in- use Chinese Fishing Nets which were introduced by Chinese traders in the 14th Century. The tour ends in the Fort Kochi area where you can walk through the historical Dutch and Portuguese buildings. Some parts of this nearly 500-year-old Fort are still amazingly well preserved.
This evening, attend a Kathakali Dance Performance – a unique Keralan experience. The dancers are elaborately made up with paint and masks, accompanied with drummers and musicians. Arriving at the theatre early affords the opportunity to see the dancers getting ready for the show and their faces being painted.
After breakfast, drive to Alleppey (Alappuzha).Arrive Alleppey and board on Houseboat -Set out on an enchanting overnight backwater cruise in traditionally decorated houseboats. Check-in time is 01:00 PM and cruise starts with lunch. While cruising in these floating luxury-villas, let your eyes settle for the rare and the unusual - skim past Chinese fishing nets, bowed-down paddy fields, and local inhabitants engaged in making coir products, rustic homes, and ancient temples and swaying coconut groves. Food will be served onboard. A backwater holiday on Kerala style houseboats or "Kettuvalloms". These palm-covered country boats are designed to navigate the narrowest of canals.
After breakfast check out from houseboat at Alleppey Jetty. Then drive to Kovalam.
Upon arrival, check in at Ayurveda Resort.
Today you will meet the Doctor to discuss about treatments.
Rest of the day at leisure on the beach.
Kovalam -Placed snugly in the southern part of Kerala, Kovalam has created its presence fingered on the worldwide tourist map, due to its clean and bizarre beaches lined with glittering sand and tall light houses. The privy coves, sun kissed beaches, and the coastal towns of Kovalam enliven with its freshening up nature and the pristine atmosphere
Take the pleasure of Ayurveda Treatment as it helps to treat all type of health problems. It helps to get relief from any type of health issues. The treatment given over here is quite relaxing and lessens stress 7 pain from the body & mind as well. Spend some time over here to make your day refreshing.
Today, get indulge in meditation and yoga session followed by the Ayurvedic massage.
In the afternoon you will visit Trivandrum City –Visit the Shree Padmanabhaswamy Temple, this temple is built in an intricate fusion of the indigenous Kerela style and the Tamil style. Also visit Napier museum and the Chitra art gallery.
Post breakfast, get indulge in meditation and yoga session, Then another Ayurvedic massage for livening up your tired body. This is going to be a series of session
In the morning, you will be given another meditation session followed by the ayurvedic massage. The afternoon is free for you to relax.
Optional: Day excursion to visit Kanyakumari (90 Kms / 2.5 Hrs, oneway)
Kanyakumari : visit is to the Sri Kumari Amman Temple. Our next visit is to the Thiruvalluvar Statue; 133 feet in height. The 38 feet, three tier pedestal of the statue represents 38 chapters in the Book of Aram.We end our exploration with a visit to the miraculous confluence of the three seas; Arabian Sea, Indian Ocean and Bay of Bengal. The Vivekananda Memorial, located at the heart of this confluence is a pilgrimage for all the stressed hearts seeking for some respite and solace. After enjoying a pleasant boat ride around the place then back to Kovalam.
Later in time transfer to Trivandrum airport to board flight back home.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE IN YOUR TOUR COST
- Accommodation for total 10 nights on sharing twin / double room on bed & breakfast basis.
- All Meals : as per mention in the program
- Transfers, sightseeing/excursions as per the program by air-conditioned Vehicle
- English speaking Local guide as per program.
- All entrance fees to the monuments as mentioned in the program.
- Evening Watch Kathakali Dance Performance in Cochin
- Private Houseboat cruise through the backwaters of Kerala.
- 07 Nights - Rejuvenation and Body Purification Therapy in Kovalam
- Company representative for assistance on all arrival and departure transfers.
- All presently applicable taxes including the GST charges levied recently by the Government.
- Two bottles of mineral water each day during sightseeing.
TOUR COST WILL NOT INCLUDE FOLLOWING EXPENSES
- International / Domestic Airfare
- Any new admission fees / taxes / fuel surcharges/ Visa fees
- Meals not mentioned
- All personal expenses such as beverages, laundry, trip cancellation and personal insurance, gratuities, excess baggage fees
- Early check-in/late check-out (except as noted)
- Camera/video fees at monuments
- Communication costs
- Any additional expenses due to unforeseen problems like natural disaster, war or strikes, cancellation or misconnection of flights or last-minute change of timings etc.
- Any other service, which has not been specified as "included".
World Escapes India Pvt. Ltd. is a travel company launched in 2013 and run by passionate tourism professionals, committed to design innovative products which suits to the budget of all type of travelers. It is a dream of young professional having a collective experience of more than three decades in different areas of travel & airline Industry.
- Plot no 36, Mohit Nagar, Sector 15 (Near NSIT) Dwarka, New Delhi -110078