The Indian Panorama
THE TOUR AT THE GLANCE
This journey called The Indian Panorama offers opportunities to explore the uniqueness of India in 8 Days and 7 Nights, begins from Delhi. You will then pass through the holy city of Varanasi to observe the spiritual rites on the Ghats, while cruising on River Ganges. Witness the beauty of significant Taj Mahal, experience the sensuous moods of the group of temples at Khajuraho along with the elegance of Lucknow and the amazing wilderness at the Ranthambore National Park. This journey will keep you amazed as it takes you through the cultural and architectural era of the Chandelas, making you feel as a part of royal family. Discover the irresistible allure and aura of mystique associated with India as you embark on Maharajas Express, the Indian Panorama tour itinerary offering you a glimpse into a bygone era of myriad facets of the Indian architecture, culture and spirituality
EXPERIENCES AND VISITS IN THIS TOUR JOURNEY
- Welcome Ceremony at Safdarjung Railway Station, Delhi
- Take a safari tour at Ranthambore National Park to locate wild animals
- Embark on a morning tour of the Pink City, Jaipur
- Enjoy a Jeep ride to the Amber Fort
- Drench yourself in mystique of Varanasi, one of the oldest living city in the world
- Visit Fatehpur Sikri, a stunning and deserted medieval city built by Akbar the Great
- Marvel at the white wonder, Taj Mahal after reaching Agra
- Discover the fascinating and exotic sculptures at Khajuraho, a world heritage site
- See the sights in Varanasi, one of the world’s oldest religious cities
VIEW FULL ITINERARY
Welcome to Delhi “The capital of India”!!!!!. With your arrival at “Safdarjung Railway Station, Delhi” you won’t be greeted and accompanied by our tour manager only but a grand traditional welcome by the crew of Maharajas' Express train surely enchant you.
Post this, complete check-in formalities, relax for a while and relish your mouth with global cum Indian flavoured delicacies an on-board dinner in the Maharaja dining cars - cum - restaurants named “Mayur Mahal” and “Rang Mahal”.
Last but not least, on the luxury / comfort of Maharajas' Express train, you will leave toward the first destination of “The Indian Panorama Tour”, “Jaipur” also known as Pink city. The train will then chug towards its first destination- Jaipur. Enjoy a lavish dinner on-board.
07:30 Hrs - Welcome and Check in at Delhi Safdurjung Railway Station
08:00 Hrs - Breakfast onboard
08:30 Hrs - Maharajas’ Express proceeds to Jaipur
12:45 Hrs - Lunch onboard
14:00 Hrs - Tour Briefing onboard.
14:30 Hrs - Arrive into Jaipur
15:00 Hrs - Proceed to visit City Palace Galleries followed by dinner at Rambagh Palace Hotel
20:30 Hrs - Return to the comforts of Maharajas’ Express. Overnight on train at Jaipur.
On your arrival in the city of Jaipur, popularly known as the pink city, enjoy a royal breakfast on board. Take off the train excursion to Amber Fort.
Have a sumptuous lunch at an exclusive venue. There you can get indulged into various elephant activities such as painting or feeding them. You can also take a joyful ride on the elephant’s back.
Return back to the luxury train and get indulged into optional activities such as
* Spa-treatment for rejuvenation
* Go for a shopping tour or for a Golf session
* You can opt to visit the City Palace Museum and the royal observatory Jantar Mantar.
Enjoy a delicious dinner and overnight stay on-board the train
07:30 Hrs - Breakfast onboard
08:30 Hrs - Visit the Amber Fort
12:45 Hrs - Return to the Maharajas' Express for lunch onboard. After lunch you may choose the Optional Activities - Spa at a hotel or a Local City Tour
19:30 Hrs - Dinner onboard
23:00 Hrs Maharajas' Express leaves for Sawai Madhopur (Ranthambore)
Today morning, after breakfast on-board, it will be time to proceed for a thrilling “Game Drive at Ranthambore National Park”!
While driving in Ranthambore National Park, you can catch the glimpse of tigers roaming around / hunting and taking proper care of their young ones, abundant greenery, a range of other species of chirpy birds and animals and more will surely keep your visit astounded.
After wilderness, return back at the comfort of the train. Relish lip-smacking cuisines at lunch on-board the train, as it moves towards the secluded town of Fatehpur Sikri., which was once the capital of Mughal Emperor Akbar and enjoy your lunch onboard the train.
Upon reaching Fatehpur Sikri, explore the deserted city and later return to the Maharajas' Express for refreshing with on-board dinner and moving toward another fascinating city of “The Indian Panorama Tour”, “Agra”.
06:00 Hrs - Proceed for an exciting Game Drive at Ranthambore National Park
09:30 Hrs - Return to the comforts of Maharajas' Express
09:45 Hrs - Breakfast onboard
10:15 Hrs - Maharajas' Express proceeds for Fatehpur Sikri
13:30 Hrs - Lunch onboard
14:30 Hrs - Arrive into Fatehpur Sikri
15:30 Hrs - Visit the deserted Mughal City of Fatehpur Sikri
18:00 Hrs - Return to the comforts of Maharajas' Express
19:00 Hrs - Enjoy an Indian Evening onboard.
20:00 Hrs - Dinner onboard. Overnight on train at Fatehpur Sikri
On day four, your arrival in “Agra” will be followed by a princely champagne breakfast at top “Taj Khema” and here after explore one of the seven wonder of India “Taj Mahal”. The richness of Taj Mahal can be adored during anytime of the day, but the whole Taj glows under the spell of sunlight no doubt creates a magical impact on you.
Later return to the Maharajas' Express Cabin and start your excursion toward the "Orchha". Enjoy the dinner in the train premises.
06:30 Hrs - Arrive into Agra and proceed to visit the Taj Mahal
09:30 Hrs - Champagne Breakfast at Taj Khema
11:00 Hrs - Return to the comforts of Maharajas’ Express
13:00 Hrs - Lunch onboard. After lunch you may choose Optional Activities such as Spa at a Hotel or Agra Fort or a Local Hrs - City Tour or Mohabbat the Taj Show(live Dance Drama)
19:30 Hrs - Dinner onboard
03:00 Hrs - Maharajas’ Express proceeds to Orchha.
Fifth day of “The Indian Panorama Tour” will take you in the exotic lands of “Orchha”.
Start your day with a scrumptious on-board breakfast and go to explore the city of Orchha. After sightseeing, get back to the Maharajas Express Train for Lunch as Train proceeds to Khajuraho. Depicting tales of love and passion, some of these temples have been declared as World Heritage Sites by UNESCO.
After discovering the essence of art and passion of the ancient world, it’s time to get back to the comforts of Maharajas' Express. followed by choosing optional activities like: spa facilities at 5 star hotel, sound and light show, dances of India show.
Come evening, have an on-board dinner and ready to leave for “Varanasi”.
06:30 Hrs -Breakfast onboard
07:15 Hrs -Deboard at Jhansi to reach Orchha by Road. Visit Orchha Fort and Village Tour by Tuk Tuks
10:00 Hrs -Return to the comforts of Maharajas’ Express as it proceeds to Khajuraho
12:00 Hrs -Lunch onboard
15:30 Hrs -Arrive into Khajuraho and proceed to visit the Western Group of Temples
18:00 Hrs -Return to the comforts of Maharajas’ Express
You may choose Optional Activities – Spa facility at a hotel or Light and Sound Show or Dances of India Show
20:00 Hrs -Dinner Onboard
23:10 Hrs -Maharajas’ Express proceeds to Varanasi
Begin your sixth day early morning in the land of Lord Shiva “Varanasi” following tasty on-board breakfast; post this, visit “Silk Weaving Center” which is followed by sumptuous lunch at Taj Gateway Hotel.
After lunch, visit the historic sites of the buried Buddhist city “Sarnath” where Lord Buddha gave his first sermon. Visit the “Ruins”, “Stupa” and the “Buddhist Temple and Museum”
Afterwards in evening, get ready to enjoy a “Boat Ride” at the holy river Ganges to witness “Evening Prayer”.
Now it’s time to call it a day by retiring at the comforts of the Maharajas' Express, has dinner on-board and leaves for “Delhi”.
08:00 Hrs -Breakfast onboard
12:00 Hrs -Arrive into Varanasi. Proceed for Lunch at Taj Ganges Hotel
14:30 Hrs -Visit Sarnath ruins followed by visit to silk weaving centre
16:30 Hrs -Proceed for Boat ride on the Ganges to witness Evening Aarti
19:00 Hrs -Enjoy an exclusive vegetarian Dinner with Kathak Dance at Brij Rama Palace at Ghats
21:00 Hrs -Return to the comforts of the Maharajas’ Express
21:15 Hrs -Maharajas’ Express proceeds to Delhi
Wrap up your journey with delicious on-board breakfast and lunch at Maharajas' Express, after which, you will be come back to Delhi.
Arriving at the “Safdarjung Railway Station, Delhi” marks the end of this delightful “The Indian Panorama Tour”, bid farewell to the Maharajas' Express and continues towards your onward journey.
Hope you had unforgettable memories with Maharajas' Express and World Escapes
07:15 Hrs -Breakfast onboard
13:00 Hrs -Lunch onboard
15:00 Hrs -Disembark and bid farewell to the Maharajas’ Express as your journey comes to an end!
Note: Itinerary, destinations and scheduled departures may change without prior notice.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE IN YOUR TOUR COST
- Total 06 night’s accommodation on The Indian Panorama (Maharajas' Express)
- Accommodation in Air Conditioned Deluxe Cabin or Junior Suite or Suite or Presidential Suite with attached Bathroom on board The Maharaja Express
- All meals including tea, coffee and mineral water and house brands of Indian wines, beer and spirits during The Maharaja Express
- Transport for sightseeing with Deluxe Coaches during The Maharaja Express for Deluxe Cabin and Junior Suite Clients
- Butler service, complimentary tea, coffee and mineral water on board
- Transport for sightseeing with Private Vehicle & Private Guide during The Maharaja Express for Suite and Presidential Suite Clients
- Guided off train tours as included in the journeys inclusive of entrance fees, still camera fee, transport and services of a guide
- Porter charges at stations
- Transport for sightseeing with Deluxe Coaches
- Entrance fee to monuments and museums
- All transfers, sightseeing/excursion as per the Palace on wheels by air-conditioned luxury vehicle (on sharing basis) with local English Speaking Guide.
- All local tax and service tax, as applicable at present.
TOUR COST WILL NOT INCLUDE FOLLOWING EXPENSES
- Airfare and airport taxes.
- Pre and post tour accommodation
- Liquor, tips, laundry, telephone calls, video camera fees, Business Car
- Facilities, Spa Car Facilities and other items of personal nature
- No charter can be booked during X-Mas & New Year period.
- Tariff Subject to change without notice
- Expenses of personal nature like drinks, personal insurance, tips, Video/Still Camera permits and telephone calls.
- Any additional expenses due to unforeseen problems like natural disaster, war or strikes, cancellation or misconnection of flight or last minute change of timings etc.
- Any other service, which has not been specified as "included".
World Escapes India Pvt. Ltd. is a travel company launched in 2013 and run by passionate tourism professionals, committed to design innovative products which suits to the budget of all type of travelers. It is a dream of young professional having a collective experience of more than three decades in different areas of travel & airline Industry.
- Plot no 36, Mohit Nagar, Sector 15 (Near NSIT) Dwarka, New Delhi -110078