Terms and Conditions
- WEIPL (World Escapes India Pvt ltd) will proceed to make reservation, once you authorise us through mail/any authentic written media to make tour bookings.
- FIT (Individual) Bookings Amount = 10% of the cost of tour (prior to 06 weeks of tour start date)
- FIT (Individual) Booking amount = 50% of the cost of tour (prior to 04 weeks of tour star date)
- Booking made within four weeks require immediate full payment deposit.
- GIT (Group) Bookings Amount = 10% of the cost of tour (prior to 09 weeks of tour start date)
- FIT (Individual) Booking amount = 50% of the cost of tour (prior to 06 weeks of tour star date)
- Booking made within four weeks require immediate full payment deposit.
- To make the payment one can use our Payment Gateway over website (worldescapes.co.in) or through other Banking channels as mentioned over Invoice.
Note: From 01-09 Pax traveling together is considered as FIT and beyond it is considered as GIT (Group)
- b) You may cancel your holiday at any time providing you notify the Company in writing. The following charges will be levied on any cancellation and refund will be made accordingly:
On cancellation of holiday
- If any tour is cancelled 45 days prior to arrival date at the tour destination then there will be no cancellation charge on the tour cost.
- If any tour is cancelled between 45 days – 31 days ( Both days included) prior to arrival date at the tour destination then there will be 10% cancellation charge of the tour cost.
- If any tour is cancelled between 30 days – 16 days ( Both days included ) prior to arrival date at the tour destination then there will be 25% cancellation charge of the tour cost.
- If any tour is cancelled between 15 days – 08 days ( Both days included ) prior to arrival date at the tour destination then there will be 50% cancellation charge of the tour cost.
- If any tour is cancelled on 07th or prior to tour commencement date then there will be 100% cancellation charge and no refund will be made .
Changes (Conditions) to your confirmed trip:
Changes or Amendments can be considered depending on practicalities and availabilities, but there might be a cost associated with these changes. We do not charge an amendment fee for doing so and will only pass on any extra costs involved in providing additional or alternative services which are incurred or imposed by any of our suppliers. A change of holiday dates will normally be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and rebooking in which case cancellation charges may apply (Subject to our Supplier terms ). Changes may result in the recalculation of the holiday price where, for example, the basis on which the price of the original holiday was calculated has changed.
- The Company does not own or manage the aircraft, accommodation, restaurants, transports and other facilities or any holiday units used in conjunction with the tours arranged. World Escapes India Pvt Ltd (WEIPL) or its subsidiary or af?liates are authorized agents only and solely act as agents of the tour members in making arrangements for hotels, transportation, or any tour related services.
- While the Company has exercised care in selecting and inspecting providers of travel, accommodation, restaurants and other facilities, WEIPL , the Company do not assume any liability whatsoever for any mishappening, injury, damage or death occurred through misadventure arising out of any activity, natural calamity, loss, accident, or delay to person or property due to an act of default of any hotel, any transport carrier, or company involved, restaurants, Guide or person rendering any of the services included in the The Company will offer general assistance where possible and appropriate.
- Domestic flights / trains in India can undergo modifications, delays and cancellations. In such cases, we will do our level best to look for the best available alternative/solution but will not accept any responsibility of bearing the extra cost, if any, because of any Train or Flight delays.
- The right is reserved to refuse or to retain any member of the group should circumstances so demand, and if such action is for bene?t of the Tour members are held responsible for being in suf?cient good health to undertake the tour.
- World Escapes India Pvt Ltd will not be responsible if any of the tour members is involved in illegal activities while he/she is on the tour or any of the destinations/Airport/Railway stations or other areas.
- The Company regret that no refund will be made on unused tickets where travel, sporting event or other types of ticket, unless a refund can be obtained from the carrier or provider.
Insurance and Claims:
World escapes India Pvt Ltd will not be liable to give any claim in any form, in case of any Mis-happening, theft, injury, death, labour disputes, Machinery breakdown, quarantine, government restraints, accident, unforeseen event, weather, Natural Calamities, baggage loss, baggage damage, loss of personal property, possessions or money or other causes beyond the control of WEIPL.
Apart from this Company also cannot be held responsible for giving any claim such as any additional expenses occurred because of, omissions, delays, re-routing, or acts of government and force majeure . WEIPL will try its level best to facilitate to its capacity, wherever possible.
- WEIL strongly advise you to Insure your tour and yourself before taking your holidays.
You are responsible for arranging your own travel insurance, though an appropriate policy can be incorporated into your tour package. Details of all insurance policies held by each member of your party must be provided on the booking form or whatever media the tour is booked. It is duty of person taking holiday or tour to carry sufficient proof that personal policies have been arranged. Please ensure that your insurance cover applies to all the specific activities you are booking on your tour and which are confirmed on the Confirmation Invoice/Tour proposal.
- b) Each member of the party must have a valid passport, visas and all necessary documentation for the countries, places they are touring. The Company accept no responsibility for any delay or expense should your documents not be in order.
- You are responsible for checking-in for flights at the correct time and for presenting yourself to take up all pre-booked components of your holiday. The Company does not accept responsibility for clients missing flights as a result of late check-ins and no credit or refunds will be given if you fail to take up any component of your holiday. No credit of refunds will be given for lost, mislaid or destroyed travel documents.
- By booking a holiday with the Company you undertake to behave in an orderly manner and not to disrupt the enjoyment of others on holiday with you nor to do anything to bring the reputation of the Company into disrepute. If you breach this clause your holiday could be terminated with immediate effect and the Company will have no further contractual obligation to you. The Company will be entitled to recover from the offending party and/or the person who signed the booking form compensation for any damage caused.
- It is the responsibility of the person who signs the Booking Form or notify in mail to disclose any pre-existing medical conditions that members of their party may have.
- All equipment and personal effects shall be all times and in all circumstances at the owner’s risk. The Company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage or delay to your luggage or effects unless directly caused by the negligence of one of our representatives.
Safety and Security:
The Company will undertake to ensure the safety of the client throughout the tour. However, clients need to take utmost care at all times to ensure their own safety and that of their fellow tourists. They should avoid visiting places in the odd hours and which are not recommend.
- If you have a problem during your holiday, please inform the relevant airline, hotel, local agent of other suppliers immediately so that they can endeavour to put things right. If you cannot resolve the problems, you must contact the Company office so that they are given an opportunity to help. The Company will not hold themselves responsible for the non-performance of an itinerary through causes beyond their control or when they are not notified of a problem at the point where remedial action can be taken. In the unlikely event that a complaint cannot be resolved at the time, you should write to the Company within 21 days of returning home, giving your booking details and all other relevant information. If you fail to take any of these steps you will hinder the Company’s ability to put any problem right and/or investigate it fully and any right you have to receive compensation will be reduced or completely invalidated.
- Any dispute that may arise will be governed by INDIAN LAW at Delhi and both parties shall submit to the jurisdiction of the Delhi(India) Courts.
- All information given by the Company whether in writing or orally is to the best of the Company’s knowledge and believed correct at the time given and is given in good faith. The booking conditions shall take precedence over any other warranty or condition that may have been given.
It may be necessary for the Company to ask you for certain personal information. Examples of this would be dietary requirements, gender, disability/medical or religious information etc. This information will be kept confidential by the Company and is available to you to inspect during the Company’s normal working hours. It will be passed to the suppliers, if it is necessary for them to know this information in order to fulfil the tour requirements.
World Escapes India Pvt. Ltd. is a travel company launched in 2013 and run by passionate tourism professionals, committed to design innovative products which suits to the budget of all type of travelers. It is a dream of young professional having a collective experience of more than three decades in different areas of travel & airline Industry.
- Plot no 36, Mohit Nagar, Sector 15 (Near NSIT) Dwarka, New Delhi -110078