Rajasthan Camel Safari Tour
THE TOUR AT THE GLANCE
Camel safari is one of the highlights of the tour to Rajasthan. Explore the villages of Rajasthan on a camel’s back and soak in the beauty of the surrounding landscape. You will feel like a local on the camel’s back and can truly indulge in the vibrant culture of Rajasthan. During this 13 1 days tour, you will explore many historical sites, magnificent forts and palaces, and old Havelis. One of the major highlights of the tour is overnight camping during safari. En-route you will spend nights at the villages of Ramkunda, Peerwal, and san Dunes. What else is needed for an exciting vacation? Join this Rajasthan Camel Safari. One travels through the desert on the Camel back with whole caravan of tent pitchers, helpers, cooks, Camel men and see the life of various tribes of Rajasthan which are with Passage of time, changing in this modern world, but here one will still see various tribes of Rajasthan such as Bheels, Bhopas, Jogis, Chammar, Dholi etc.
EXPERIENCES AND VISITS IN THIS TOUR JOURNEY
- Explore incredibly painted havelis at Mandawa
- Explore the popular Junagarh Fort in Bikaner
- Camel safaris to Ramkunda, Peerwal, Sand dunes, etc.
- Camping during camel safari on tented accommodation
- Visit the famous Hindu temple at Ramkunda
- Camping in selective spots included in the Desert Safari.
- Food, stay and entertainment included in the package during safari.
- Guided tours to Patwon Ki Haveli and Salim Singh Ki Haveli in Jaisalmer
- Visit one of the largest Indian forts, Mehrangarh Fort in Jodhpur
- Explore romantic white-washed Udaipur by foot and boat.
- Explore the magnificent of Udaipur City Palace
- Visiting the popular landmarks and historic buildings in the nation’s capital India
- Private guide for a more personalized experience. Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
VIEW FULL ITINERARY
Upon arrival in Delhi, you will be welcomed by our representative and escorted to your hotel.
Today, drive to Mandawa, arrive and check in at Hotel.
In the afternoon, explore the town of Mandawa. The city is famous for painted Havelis and frescoes of the 18th-century. Visit the Murmuria Haveli, the Harlalka Well and an Open-Air Art Gallery. Admire the exceptionally beautiful paintings.
Today, drive to Bikaner-‘'Desert City' of Rajasthan’’, arrive and check in at hotel.
In the afternoon, you will visit Junagarh Fort,Built in 1593 A.D. by Raja Rai Singh. The fort made in red sandstone and marble, make a picturesque ensemble of courtyards, kiosks and windows dotted all over the structure.Bhandasar Jain Temple,Beautiful 16th century A.D. Jain temple dedicated to the 13rd Trirthankra. An enormous archway leads to the Jormal temple in a spacious courtyard.
Take a tuk-tuk ride through the picturesque bazaar then walk through the old town to explore its narrow streets and take the opportunity to visit some ancient havelis
Today, drive to Jaisalmer, arrive and check in at hotel.
Rest of the day at leisure
After breakfast, start Camel Safari is here to begin. Begin your camel safari towards Badabagh and tour to royal cenotaphs of Bhatti Rajput Kings, rulers of Jaisalmer once. On your camel safari journey, halt at Baisakhi, a small village for lunch. Continue your safari after lunch to Ramkunda. Enjoy the visit to Hindu temples here and enjoy the scenic pleasures here
After breakfast, begin your camel safari towards Ludharwa via Roopsi, a small village with diverse population. The mud and stick huts of the village is major attraction. Further continue towards Chatrayil, a famous Muslim Village that reflects the deep routed tradition of Muslim culture.
After breakfast, ride on camel safari takes you to Salkha, a traditional Rajput Village where you will halt for lunch. After a filling lunch, continue your safari to sand dunes via Beri of Kanoi, a village that houses a number of water wells. Upon arrival at Sand dunes, enjoy your night alongside the campfire while listening to desert folk music.
After breakfast, back to Jaisalmer, arrive and check in at Hotel
Afternoon, you will visit Jaisalmer city almost 900 years old, Jaisalmer was a major post on the trade route across the forbidding Thar Desert, and still today, one's first glimpse of the honey colored walls of the fort, rising out of the hot and barren desert is magical, untouched by time, Jaisalmer, with its golden crenellated walls and narrow streets lined with exquisite havelis, has a medieval ambience. The havelis in both the fort and the town are exceptional. Similar in style to the homes of Venetian merchants, Patwon ki Haveli, Nathmalji ki Haveli the mansions of wealthy traders. The houses are decorated with beautifully carved facades, jali screens and oriel windows, each with an inner courtyard surrounded by richly decorated apartments.
Today, drive to Jodhpur, Jodhpur is the second largest city of Rajasthan and a major tourist attraction in the country. The city is known as the "Sun City" for the bright, sunny weather it enjoys all year. It is also referred to as the "Blue City" due to the vivid blue-painted houses around.
In the afternoon, you will visit Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada and Clock Tower. As Rajasthan’s largest fort, Mehrangarh forms a looming presence over Jodhpur with walls that soar 120 meters (400 feet) high above the surrounding cityscape. There are several palaces inside the fort. The fort looks magnificent from the city and if you go inside the fort, the fort reciprocates the favour: the city looks unbelievably wonderful from the fort. Jaswant Thada is situated on the left side of Fort Mehrangarh, in fact between the fort and the city. Well maintained gardens welcome you inside the compound and provide a great base to sit back and reflect on what you’ve seen and experienced.
Later you will walk in Clock Tower bazaar built by Maharaja Sardar Singh (1880-1911) from whom the market takes it name. In fact, the tower dominates the entire scenario.
After breakfast, drive to Udaipur. En route visit the famous Jain Temple of Ranakpur (Temples opens from 1200 to 1600 hrs for the public daily. Ranakpur is widely known for its marble Jain temple, said to be the most spectacular of the Jain temples light colored marble has been used for the construction of this grand temple. Upon arrival, check in at hotel.
Afternoon you will free / walk in local bazaar.
Today, you will visit the city of Udaipur with its lakes and palaces, cradled in the hills of the Aravalli range is a very romantic city. The name itself "The City of sunrise" evokes a sense of romance. We first visit the City Palace - the focal point of the city and has several areas of interest like the Suraj Gokhada, Badi Mahal, Sheesh Mahal, Mor Chowk (the peacock courtyard), and the Zenana Mahal. Next we visit the Jagdish Temple, located close to the Palace with its imposing sculpted figures and heavily ornamented interiors. Finally, stop by to visit Sahelion ki bari Gardens or the ‘Garden of maids’; built under the express guidance of Maharana Sangram Singh II, it is believed that the garden was constructed for 48 maids who accompanied the Maharana's wife as dowry.
This evening, we take a boat ride at Lake Pichola, 4-Km long and 3-Km broad, surrounded by splendid hills, palaces, temples, bathing ghats and embankments. Visit the island palace, Jag Mandir that is beautifully set in the lake
Today in time transfer to airport to board flight for Delhi.Upon arrival, you will meet and transfer to Hotel.
In the afternoon, combined visit of Old Delhi and New Delhi -You will see, the Jama Masjid, the largest and most well-known mosque in India. Enjoy a rickshaw ride in Chandni Chowk followed by the orientation walk in Asia’s Largest Spice Market. Old Delhi street food is best enjoyed in its original setting, in the noisy labyrinthine by-lanes of Chawri Bazaar and Chandni Chowk; drive pass by the Redd Fort - this mighty fort was built with red sandstones under the rule of Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in 1638. Drive past Rajpath, the grand avenue that connects the official buildings to the monumental Gate of India; the parliament, you will see the India Gate: this triumphal arch bears the names of the 85,000 soldiers of the Indian army who died during World War I. then visit Qutub Minar Complex (UNESCO World Heritage Site), the location of the highest sandstone minaret in India.
Later in time transfer to international airport to board flight back home.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE IN YOUR TOUR COST
- Accommodation for total 12 nights on sharing double/Twin room
- All Meals : during camel safari
- Transfers, sightseeing and excursions as per the program by air-conditioned vehicle
- All entrance fees to the monuments as mentioned in the program
- English speaking Local guide as per program,
- Cycle rickshaw ride in the local bazaar in Delhi .
- Extra portage services during camel safari
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Enjoy boat ride on Lake Pichola
- Camel safari including with lunch & dinner tented accommodation
- Company representative for assistance on all arrival and departure transfers.
- All presently applicable taxes including the GST charges levied recently by the Government.
- Two bottles of mineral water each day during sightseeing.
TOUR COST WILL NOT INCLUDE FOLLOWING EXPENSES
- International / Domestic Airfare
- Any new admission fees / taxes / fuel surcharges/ Visa fees
- Meals not mentioned
- All personal expenses such as beverages, laundry, trip cancellation and personal insurance, gratuities, excess baggage fees
- Early check-in/late check-out (except as noted)
- Camera/video fees at monuments
- Communication costs
- Any additional expenses due to unforeseen problems like natural disaster, war or strikes, cancellation or misconnection of flights or last-minute change of timings etc.
- Any other service, which has not been specified as "included".
World Escapes India Pvt. Ltd. is a travel company launched in 2013 and run by passionate tourism professionals, committed to design innovative products which suits to the budget of all type of travelers. It is a dream of young professional having a collective experience of more than three decades in different areas of travel & airline Industry.
- Plot no 36, Mohit Nagar, Sector 15 (Near NSIT) Dwarka, New Delhi -110078