Mystic India-Yoga In Ashram
Yoga and Meditation Tours
THE TOUR AT THE GLANCE
Uncover India’s ancient spirituality on this fourteen-night trip to Golden Triangle -Delhi, Agra and Jaipur with holy sites, gaining a unique insight into the country’s beautiful blend of belief systems, and perhaps yourself.
The first week you will have the chance to discover the Indian golden triangle: Delhi, Jaipur and Agra (Taj Mahal). famous for its architectural landmarks as their existence has created a stir in the mind of people.You will discover the cultural and spiritual treasures of these great mythical cities. Subsequently, inspired by the book "Eat, Pray, Love" you will experience the unique experience of a retreat in an ashram in Rishikesh, considered the world capital of yoga, on the banks of the Ganges at the foot of the Himalayas. Begin your awakening by taking it slow in the foothills of the Himalayas at a stunning retreat overlooking Rishikesh. Strung along the sacred upper reaches of the Ganges, Rishikesh is a place famous for being the home of yoga, a magnet for Indian sadhus as well as soul searchers and seekers from around the world.You’ll spend four nights at the Ashram, renewing oneself with a holistic program of yoga, meditation, organic cuisine and blissful excursions into the surrounding forested hills.
EXPERIENCES AND VISITS IN THIS TOUR JOURNEY
- Explore renowned World Heritage Sites worth visiting for its splendid architecture and history in Delhi
- Rickshaw Ride through the narrow lanes of Chandni Chowk market in Delhi
- Spend time exploring the spectacular monuments of Jaipur displaying fine and ornate work of art and architecture seen nowhere else such as Amer Fort, Hawa Mahal and City Palace.
- Discover Mughal empire’s history at the stunning architectural ruins of Agra: the city of the world-famous monument of love - Taj Mahal.
- Enjoy a guided tour of the 400-year-old deserted Moghul city of Fatehpur Sikri
- Explore the magnificence of the Pink city and enjoy an elephant ride at Amber Fort
- Uncover vibrant Rajasthan, from the royal history of Jaipur.
- Attend Ganga Aarti in Rishikesh and learn Yoga and Meditation
- Rishikesh is the ultimate destination for harmony of your mind, body and soul
- Enjoy a Dinner with Rajasthani Music and Dance at the Narain Niwas Palacein Jaipur
- Eveningtraditionalaarti ceremony at the Birla Temple in Jaipur
- Enjoy a typical culinary demonstration followed by dinner with Indian Family in Jaipur
- Meditation at Shree Bindu SewaSansthanAshram in Vrindavan
VIEW FULL ITINERARY
Upon arrival in Delhi, you will be welcomed by our representative and escorted to your hotel.
The rest of the day is free to be able to quietly recover from the jet lag.
In the morning you will visit Lotus Temple (Bahai Temple) - The Bahai temple is set amidst pools and gardens. Adherents of any faith are free to visit the temple and pray or meditate silently according to their own religion. The structure is in lotus shape so it often called the lotus temple. Continue to Akshardham Temple; this Hindu temple was built in 2005 with elements of the traditional architecture of Orissan, Gujarati, Mughal and Rajasthani. You will take a boat trip through 10,000 years of history around this spiritual centerpiece.
In the afternoon you will visit of Old Delhi visiting the Jama Masjid, built in the year 1656 AD by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan.Take a stroll down through Chandi Chowk (closed on Sunday), the heart of Old Delhi. The clients would experience the crowded and twisted alleys with tiny shops all across the street. Drive past Red Fort, built by Emperor Shah Jahan in the year 1648. Later, visit Raj Ghat, a memorial to the Father of the Nation, Mahatma Gandhi. Continue to visit of Qutub Minar, a 72.5 m minaret, the tallest "skyscraper" in the world when built (1193-1368). Drive past India Gate, a memorial for the Indian soldiers who died in World War I and President's House, the official residence of the President of India”.
Today, drive to Jaipur, arrive and check in at Hotel.
Afternoon visit local beautiful markets, where you can see the colorful market by rickshaw ride.
Optional: Evening enjoy a Dinner with Rajasthani Music and Dance at the Narain Niwas Palace. A Great opportunity to experience the Rajput Royalty with Rajasthani Culture.
In the morning you will visit Amber Fort and enjoy an elephant ride - Amber Fort is one of the most famous forts of Rajasthan built in 1592 by Raja Man Singh. The fort was built in red sandstone and marble and the Lake down below adds a charm to the entire Fort. It boasts of various buildings of prominence like the 'Diwan-i-Aam', the 'Sheesh Mahal' and the 'Sukh Mahal' and has influences of both Hindu and Muslim architecture. Drive past magnificent Hawa Mahal is perhaps the most well-known architectural landmark of Jaipur. An imposing structure in the city’s signature pink color, Hawa Mahal is a unique palace as it does not have any rooms or halls.
In the afternoon you will visit the Maharaja's City Palace. A complex of courtyards, gardens and buildings, the impressive City Palace is right in the centre of the Old City, with an imposing blend of traditional Rajput and Mughal architecture. Also visit Jantar Mantar,a UNESCO world heritage site, the largest of five astronomical observatories build by Maharaja Jai Singh.
Evening aarti at the Birla Temple. A traditional prayer ceremony in one of Jaipur's most beautiful temples.
Optional: Visit a local house to meet the family and enjoy a typical culinary demonstration followed by dinner
In the morning today travel to Agra,to witness the architectural wonder of the golden age of Mughals,en route visit Fatehpur Sikri (UNESCO), a remarkably preserved red sandstone fortress, which was the ephemeral capital of Emperor Akbar. Visit the Great Mosque, with the tomb of Sheikh Salim Chishti, the Jewel House also called Diwan-i-Khas (audience hall) containing the pillar of Akbar and the giant chessboard.arrive Jaipur and check in at hotel
Rest of the day at leisure.
Visit the incredible Taj Mahal by sunrise (UNESCO), a white marble mausoleum built by the Mughal emperor ShâhJahân in memory of his favorite wife, Mumtaz Mahal, whose construction contains a thousand and one extraordinary stories. Back to hotel for breakfast.
Later visit the mythical red fort of Agra (UNESCO), symbol of the power and artistic influence of the Mughal dynasty standing on the banks of the Yamuna, a tributary of the Ganges.
Afternoon excursion to Vrindavan, where the young Krishna is said to have grown up. Dozens of temples, old and modern, dot the area. They come in all shapes and sizes and many have their own unique peculiarities, making a visit here more than just your average temple hop. Free time for meditation at Shree Bindu SewaSansthan Ashram in Vrindavan..
Later, visit Mathura, one of the seven sacred cities of Hinduism. The city is dotted with temples of different ages and the stretch of sacred Yamuna River flowing here is lined with 25 ghats (set of steps). In the evening, Aarti ceremony at the temple.
Day - 7
Agra - Delhi by surface (±210 Kms. /± 05 Hrs) /Delhi to Dehradun by flight & Rishikesh by Surface (± 42 Kms/ ±01 hr)
In the morning travel to Delhi airport to board flight for Dehradun
Arrive Dehradun you will meet and transfer to Rishikesh. Upon arrival, check in at Parmarth Niketan /Yoga Niketan Ashram.
Free days to discover the site, participate in yoga classes, meditate or explore the surroundings.
In the morning travel to Delhi and stop at Haridwar, located at the point where the Ganges emerges from the Himalaya. Visit Har kiPauri, famous ghat on the banks of the Ganges. This revered place is the major landmark of the holy city of Haridwar. Lord Shiva and Lord Vishnu are believed to have visited the Brahmakund in Har Ki Pauri in the Vedic times.
Later drive to Delhi, arrive and check in at Hotel.
Later in time transfer to the airport to board flight for onward destination.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE IN YOUR TOUR COST
- Accommodation for total 14 nights single / sharing twin room (including immediate room)
- Meals - Half board (breakfast + dinner) except at Ashram in Rishikesh, where it will be on full board
- All transfers, sightseeing/excursions as per the program by an air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking local guide as per program & English speaking assistance in Rishikesh
- Our representative for assistance on all arrival and departure transfers.
- Two mineral water bottles per person/per day.
- Entrance fee at Monuments (as per the program).
- Elephant ride at Amber fort, Jaipur.
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi and Jaipur
- Airfare for Delhi – Dehradun sector.
- Dinner with Rajasthani music and dance show at Narain Niwas Palace.
- Cooking demonstration followed by dinner in Jaipur
- All presently applicable taxes.
TOUR COST WILL NOT INCLUDE FOLLOWING EXPENSES
- Expenses of personal nature like drinks, personal insurance, tips and telephone calls.
- Any additional expenses due to unforeseen problems like natural disaster, war or strikes, cancellation or misconnection of flight or last minute change of timings etc.
- Any other service, which has not been specified as "included".
World Escapes India Pvt. Ltd. is a travel company launched in 2013 and run by passionate tourism professionals, committed to design innovative products which suits to the budget of all type of travelers. It is a dream of young professional having a collective experience of more than three decades in different areas of travel & airline Industry.Read More..
- Plot no 36, Mohit Nagar, Sector 15 (Near NSIT) Dwarka, New Delhi -110078