Treasures of India
THE TOUR AT THE GLANCE
Treasures of India is a 3 nights and 4 days whirlwind tour, especially the three most wonderful places: Delhi, Jaipur and Agra rightly called Golden Triangle with World's leading luxury train - Maharajas Express ( that hardly needs a fancy introduction ) is good choice. With “Treasures of India Tour”, especially designed for Golden Triangle. From the colorful bazaars and majestic forts of Rajasthan, to catching the glimpse of tigers prowling in the wild in Ranthambore National Park. Maharajas Express Treasures of India itinerary include visits to no less than 5 UNESCO World Heritage Sites along with insider experiences and shopping detours in Agra and Jaipur.So, get ready to enjoy the glimpses of Indian heritage, glory of a grand bygone era, beauty and luxury / comfort within a span of four days.
EXPERIENCES AND VISITS IN THIS TOUR JOURNEY
- Welcome Ceremony at Safdarjung Railway Station, Delhi
- Marvel at the white wonder, Taj Mahal after reaching Agra
- Take a safari tour at Ranthambore National Park to locate wild animals
- Embark on a morning tour of the Pink City, Jaipur
- Admire the glory of the Amber Fort and City Palace in Jaipur
- Enjoy a Jeep ride to the Amber Fort
Embarkation & Disembarkation (Treasures of India)
Check-in Venue & Timing - Safdarjung Station, Delhi / 0800 hrs
Departure Station & Timing - Delhi - Safdarjung Station/ 0930 hrs
Arrival Station & Timing - Delhi - Safdarjung Station/ 0800 hrs
Guests boarding the Maharaja Express have to report at least an hour before the train's departure at a pre-assigned venue in Delhi for the pre-boarding facilities. All final details related to the meeting point will be emailed or handed over along with the journey's travel vouchers and documents, around 14 days before the departure date.
VIEW FULL ITINERARY
Welcome to Delhi “The capital of India”!!!!!. With your arrival at “Safdarjung Railway Station, Delhi” you won’t be greeted and accompanied by our tour manager only but a grand traditional welcome by the crew of Maharajas' Express train surely enchant you.
Post this, complete check-in formalities, relax for a while and relish your mouth with global cum Indian flavoured delicacies an on-board dinner in the Maharaja dining cars - cum - restaurants named “Mayur Mahal” and “Rang Mahal”.
After Arriving in Agra, get mesmerised with the beauty of a white marble mausoleum “Taj Mahal” and enjoy its fine craftsmanship of the Golden Mughal Art.
Hereafter, you can either choose to return to the comforts of Maharajas' Express or enjoy the astonishing optional activity like “Mohabbat The Taj Show” or sojourn to “Itimad – Ud – Daulah” or “Spa at 5-star hotel”. In this way your first day will conclude with a sumptuous on board dinner in Agra only.
08:15 Hrs - Welcome and Check in at Delhi Safdurjung Railway Station
09:15 Hrs -Maharajas’ Express proceeds to Agra
09:30 Hrs - Brunch onboard
13:30 Hrs - Tour Briefing onboard
14:15 Hrs - Arrive into Agra
14:30 Hrs - Proceed to visit the Taj Mahal
18:30 Hrs - Return to the comforts of Maharajas’ Express. You can choose optional activities –Spa at a Hotel or Mohabbat the Taj Show (Live Dance Drama)
19:00 Hrs -Dinner onboard
Today morning, after having your breakfast, get ready for a short but amazing visit on “Agra Fort” or you can also choose to discover the “Jewel Box” of Mughal architecture.
Your journey for the second day will start post on-board lunch as you will be proceeding for an exciting “game drive at Ranthambore National Park” and make your way to “Sawai Madhopur”, the second city in Treasures of India tour. Later from the game drive, you will leave toward “Jaipur”, which is also known as “pink city of India”.
On your way, you will enjoy lavish Indian evening on-board and global delicacies at luxury train's thematically designed restaurants named Mayur Mahal and Rang Mahal.
07:00 Hrs- Proceed to visit the Agra Fort.
09:00 Hrs- Return to the comforts of Maharajas’ Express
09:15 Hrs- Breakfast onboard
10:45 Hrs- Maharajas’ Express proceeds to Ranthambore
13:00 Hrs- Lunch onboard
15:15 Hrs- Maharajas’ Express at Sawai Madhopur. Proceed for an exciting Game Drive at Ranthambore
18:15 Hrs- Return to the comfort of Maharajas’ Express
18:45 Hrs- Maharajas’ Express proceeds to Jaipur
19:00 Hrs- Enjoy an Indian Evening onboard.
20:00 Hrs- Dinner onboards
This day will be dedicated for some rest and leisure activities in Jaipur. Have a tempting on-board breakfast and get ready to explore “Amber Fort” or If you are not in the mood of discovering fort, you can take up optional activities such as: spa facilities at 5-star hotel, unique private shopping tour, golfing at Rambagh Golf Club, grand City Palace and the watch tower particularly known as Jantar Mantar.
Now it’s time to set off for a regal ride / exclusive elephant activities (like decorate, paint or feed them) at City Palace or Jai Mahal Palace which is followed by your on-board lunch.
Come evening, enjoy a mesmerizing & traditional “Kalbelia dance performance” and luscious dinner before you retire for the day in Jaipur and continue to leaves for Delhi.
07:00 Breakfast onboard
08:30 Proceed to visit the Amber Fort following which you may choose Optional Activities - Spa at a hotel or a visit to City Palace and Observatory (Jantar Mantar) or a City Tour
12:30 Return to the comforts of Maharajas’ Express
13:30 Lunch onboard
17:30 Proceed for Dinner at Rambagh Palace
21:00 Return to the comforts of Maharajas’ Express
22:30 Maharajas' Express proceeds to Delhi
Today, you will come back in Delhi, have an on-board breakfast and say farewell to Maharajas' Express Train as this amazing “Treasures of India Tour” comes to an end.
Head back home with the memories of having seen the magic of Golden Triangle, until it beckons to you again!!!
08:00Hrs- Breakfast onboard
10:00Hrs- Disembark and bid farewell to the Maharajas' Express as your journey comes to an end !
Note: Itinerary, destinations and scheduled departures may change without prior notice.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE IN YOUR TOUR COST
- Total 03 night’s accommodation on Treasures of India (Maharajas' Express)
- Accommodation in Air Conditioned Deluxe Cabin or Junior Suite or Suite or Presidential Suite with attached Bathroom on board The Maharaja Express
- All meals including tea, coffee and mineral water and house brands of Indian wines, beer and spirits during The Maharaja Express
- Transport for sightseeing with Deluxe Coaches during The Maharaja Express for Deluxe Cabin and Junior Suite Clients
- Butler service, complimentary tea, coffee and mineral water on board
- Transport for sightseeing with Private Vehicle & Private Guide during The Maharaja Express for Suite and Presidential Suite Clients
- Guided off train tours as included in the journeys inclusive of entrance fees, still camera fee, transport and services of a guide
- Porter charges at stations
- Transport for sightseeing with Deluxe Coaches
- Entrance fee to monuments and museums
- All transfers, sightseeing/excursion as per the Palace on wheels by air-conditioned luxury vehicle (on sharing basis) with local English Speaking Guide.
- All local tax and service tax, as applicable at present.
TOUR COST WILL NOT INCLUDE FOLLOWING EXPENSES
- Airfare and airport taxes.
- Pre and post tour accommodation
- Liquor, tips, laundry, telephone calls, video camera fees, Business Car
- Facilities, Spa Car Facilities and other items of personal nature
- No charter can be booked during X-Mas & New Year period.
- Tariff Subject to change without notice
- Expenses of personal nature like drinks, personal insurance, tips, Video/Still Camera permits and telephone calls.
- Any additional expenses due to unforeseen problems like natural disaster, war or strikes, cancellation or misconnection of flight or last minute change of timings etc.
- Any other service, which has not been specified as "included".
World Escapes India Pvt. Ltd. is a travel company launched in 2013 and run by passionate tourism professionals, committed to design innovative products which suits to the budget of all type of travelers. It is a dream of young professional having a collective experience of more than three decades in different areas of travel & airline Industry.Read More..
- Plot no 36, Mohit Nagar, Sector 15 (Near NSIT) Dwarka, New Delhi -110078