Glimpses of Karnataka
THE TOUR AT THE GLANCE
Glimpses of Karnataka is a well-planned itinerary offering an attractive journey across the top tourist destinations in Karnataka. The tour commences on Sunday in Bangalore and ends back in Bangalore, the following Saturday. The Glimpses of Karnataka tour organized by Golden Chariot is a 4-day itinerary offering pure fun. Enjoy the majestic essence of Karnataka during the tour and come back with lifetime memories to cherish forever. The itinerary of this luxury tour is described below. Go through the day-wise program to plan your schedule in a hassle-free manner.You will enjoy the rich art and culture of Karnataka during the tour and also spot rare wildlife at one of the best national parks in India. The itinerary of this luxury tour is described below. Go through the detailed itinerary and plan your journey in a hassle-free manner.
EXPERIENCES AND VISITS IN THIS TOUR JOURNEY
- Bandipur National Park- This is one of the best wildlife sanctuaries in India inhabiting abundant greenery, wild animals and colorful birds.
- Mysore Palace - This massive place designed by British architect Henry Irwin is famous for its great history and beautiful architecture that symbolizes a blend of architectural style from all over the world.
- Hampi - The ancient capital of the Vijaynagar Empire is a UNESCO world heritage site and famous for impressive rock-carved monolithic sculptures and monuments.
Embarkation & Disembarkation (Glimpses of Karnataka)
Check-in Venue & Timing – Yeshwantpur Railway Station, Bangalore/ 0830 hrs
Departure Station & Timing – Yeshwantpur Railway Station, Bangalore/ 0930 hrs
Arrival Station & Timing – Yeshwantpur Railway Station, Bangalore/ 1100 hrs
Guests boarding the Golden Chariot Train have to report at least an hour before the train's departure at a pre-assigned venue in Bengaluru for the pre-boarding facilities. All final details related to the meeting point will be emailed or handed over along with the journey's travel vouchers and documents, around 14 days before the departure date.
VIEW FULL ITINERARY
The most cherished journey starts as you arrive at Yeshwantpur Railway Station at around 08:30 AM. The third-largest city in India is where you can explore victorian architectural splendor amid charming weather. Go through the registration process and briefing session on the train and proceed to Bandipur at 09:30 AM. Enjoy your lunch on board before the train enters Bandipur. After a 50 Km drive, enjoy a game ride in the Bandipur National Park.
Receive a warm welcome at Yesvantpur Railway Station at around 0830 hrs.
Attend tour Briefing on the train.
Your luxury train goes on wheels at 0930 hrs.
Enjoy delectable Lunch onboard.
De board train at Nanjangud Town.
Embark on 50 km road journey from Nanjangud to Bandipur
Proceed for a wildlife safari at Bandipur National Park
After enjoying Jungle Safari at Bandipur return to the train.
Complete your dinner on board.
Continue an overnight journey to reach Mysore.
On day 2 of the luxury journey, you will enjoy sightseeing in Mysore. After having breakfast on board, proceed to visit the Mysore Palace. This is one of the biggest palaces in India offering great architectural splendor. After exploring the royal glory, return to the train for lunch. In the evening, proceed for an Optional excursion to Srirangapatnam and have dinner at a city hotel with cultural activities. Return to the train and continue your journey to Hampi.
Enjoy breakfast on the train.
Proceed for visiting the Mysore Palace.
Return to the train and enjoy your lunch.
In the evening, you can go for an optional visit to Srirangapatnam.
Return to the train and have dinner.
Continue an overnight journey to reach Hampi.
Day 3 of the Golden Chariot itinerary is reserved for exploring the architectural marvel in Hampi. After enjoying your breakfast, de board the train to visit Hampi, the capital of the Vijayanagara kingdom. This UNESCO World Heritage site carries the ruins ancient kingdom that tells the story of opulence and grandeur of the royals. You can also enjoy the view of the Sunset from the bank of the gently flowing Tungabhadra River. After the excursion, come back to the train for lunch. You can choose an optional trip to Anegundi in the afternoon. Enjoy your dinner onboard and continue the journey.
Enjoy a delectable breakfast on the train.
Proceed for sightseeing in Hampi.
Explore temples, palaces, and World Heritage sites in Hampi.
Return to the train to have your lunch.
Go for an optional trip to Anegundi in the afternoon.
Enjoy your dinner and continue the journey to come back to Bangalore.
Enjoy your breakfast on board as the train arrives at Yeshwantpur Railway Station in Bangalore at around 11:00 AM. Say farewell to your co-passengers and de board the train as your Glimpses of Karnataka tour ends offering you pure delight for the last 4 days.
Enjoy the breakfast.
Reach Yeshwanthpur Railway station as this magical journey ends in Bangalore.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE IN YOUR TOUR COST
- Total 04 night’s accommodation on The Glimpses of Karnataka (Golden Chariot Train)
- Accommodation in double / twin bedded cabins with attached bathrooms
- All meals including tea, coffee and mineral water and house brands of Indian wines, beer and spirits during The Golden Chariot
- Guided off train tours as included in the journeys inclusive of entrance fees, still camera fee, transport and services of a guide
- Butler service, complimentary tea, coffee and mineral water on board
- Porter charges at stations
- Transport for sightseeing’s with an air-conditioned deluxe bus
- Entrance fee to monuments and museums
- All local tax and service tax, as applicable at present.
TOUR COST WILL NOT INCLUDE FOLLOWING EXPENSES
- Airfare and airport taxes.
- Pre and post tour accommodation
- Liquor, tips, laundry, telephone calls, video camera fees, Business Car
- Facilities, Spa Car Facilities and other items of personal nature
- No charter can be booked during X-Mas & New Year period.
- Tariff Subject to change without notice
- Expenses of personal nature like drinks, personal insurance, tips, Video/Still Camera permits and telephone calls.
- Any additional expenses due to unforeseen problems like natural disaster, war or strikes, cancellation or misconnection of flight or last minute change of timings etc.
- Any other service, which has not been specified as "included".
World Escapes India Pvt. Ltd. is a travel company launched in 2013 and run by passionate tourism professionals, committed to design innovative products which suits to the budget of all type of travelers. It is a dream of young professional having a collective experience of more than three decades in different areas of travel & airline Industry.Read More..
- Plot no 36, Mohit Nagar, Sector 15 (Near NSIT) Dwarka, New Delhi -110078